The URL www.ifpdp.com (hereinafter the website) is a domain registered by Daniel López Carballo (hereinafter the owner). This page is of an informative and non-profit nature, with the aim of facilitating knowledge to the general public of legal aspects related to regulatory and jurisprudential developments in the field of privacy and data protection, within the framework of the next international forum on privacy and data protection, organised by the personal initiative of the owner of the Ibero-American Data Protection Observatory, the Madrid chapter of the IAPP, the Privacy and Data Foundation and the Nebrija University.
In any case, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, as well as the national regulations in force on data protection, Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), the user is informed of the following aspects:
For what purpose are your personal data processed?
The owner will process the user’s data manually and/or automatically. Depending on the requests and interaction you make, the personal data collected will be processed, among others, for the following specific purposes:
- To manage, process and respond to requests or queries for information.
- To attend to and resolve incidents, complaints, claims or queries from the user with respect to the owner.
- To analyse the use of the website in order to improve its usability and contents.
- To comply with legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
What categories of data are processed?
In accordance with the aforementioned purposes, Daniel López Carballo treats the following categories of data:
- Identifying data: name, surname, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone number provided directly by the user.
- Personal characteristics and/or social circumstances.
- Profession, position and previous professional experience.
- Traffic, IP and location data.
The personal data requested are obligatory, so that refusal to provide them will mean that it will be impossible to deal with any queries that may be made.
The user guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and updated, being responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of breach of this obligation. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares to have the consent of the same and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Daniel López Carballo from any liability in this regard. However, the owner may carry out checks to verify this fact, taking the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
To whom may your data be communicated?
The owner informs the user that their data may be communicated to the different speakers and organising entities in those cases in which their consultation is addressed to them, or is necessary to deal with the same.
In any case, in the event that the user wishes to register for the event, he/she must provide his/her data directly to the organising entities through the channels established by the same, as this website does not have registration forms.
Likewise, your data may be accessible by third parties that provide services to the owner, such as accommodation providers. Under no circumstances are these third parties authorised to process them for their own purposes, such as sending you commercial information or providing the data to other entities, without your prior consent.
How long will your data be kept?
Users’ personal data will be kept only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not revoke the consents granted.
Subsequently, if necessary, we will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
Limitation of liability.
The contents of this website are provided for informational and informative purposes. They do not constitute or replace professional advice and the owner disclaims any liability, direct or indirect, arising out of the use or application of the information on this website outside of its intended purpose. Should you require legal advice, please seek the services of a specialist lawyer.
The forms contained in the website are not directed at minors. The user guarantees that he/she is over 14 years of age and that the information provided is accurate and truthful. The owner is not responsible for cases in which minors have sent personal data through this website. However, as soon as it becomes aware of this fact, it will immediately block this data.
The User guarantees the veracity of the data provided, undertaking to inform the owner of any modification of the information that has been requested, by e-mail to email@example.com identifying himself/herself as a user of the website and specifying the data that has been modified. In any case, the User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to the owner or third parties as a result of the information provided.
In the event that personal data of third parties is provided to the owner of the Website, the user guarantees that he/she is legitimately authorised to provide said data and that he/she has informed the interested party of the transfer of their data and requested their consent, and shall be held responsible for non-compliance with these obligations.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy on the part of Daniel López Carballo to carry out the processing of user data lies in the consent of the person concerned by sending your query and / or confirmation of participation in activities or events that the owner of the website organizes per se or through third parties, a circumstance that will be communicated in advance. The data processing described above is necessary for your attention.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent and the User may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
What rights does the data subject have?
The user has the following rights in relation to the data processed, which may be exercised at any time and free of charge by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference «Data Protection»:
- To revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Obtain the limitation of the processing of the data when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Daniel López Carballo will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge automated decisions taken by the owner of the website, where appropriate.
- To request the portability of their data to another data controller.
- Claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, or other competent supervisory authority, when the person concerned considers that the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection have been violated.
Daniel López Carballo treat user data at all times in strict confidence and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect thereto, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the measures, at its disposal, technical, according to the service provided by the hosting provider, and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last updated: 19 April 2021.